Laura R. Novakowski, MBA, RN, Certified Executive Coach
Laura Novakowski, RN, MBA is a Change and Implementation Facilitator. A former senior healthcare executive herself, Laura focuses on culture change and alignment at all levels of an organization. Laura’s experience includes working with communities, large healthcare systems, Fortune 500 Companies, and government agencies (e.g., Department of Defense, US Marine Corps, US Navy, and US Air Force).
As founder and president of Positive Power Strategies, Inc., Laura provides tools to:
- Assess personal, professional and organizational strengths, talents and opportunities
- Creates clarity for vision and strategic planning
- Transforms teams through focused and aligned communication and action,
- Sustains success by ensuring processes are in place with ensuring processes are in place to continually measure and monitor outcomes
Laura is often asked to speak on experiences to inspire her audience to explore and expand their own power, potential and passion in order to reach extraordinary results.
Laura earned an MBA from Wilkes University and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Misericordia University.
Wanda Clevenger, MM, RN
Wanda Clevenger applies over 35 years of national and international experience spanning the full healthcare continuum to her consulting work which emphasizes engaging employees, integrating systems, reducing service duplication, facilitating sustainable change and communicating, operating and leading with ‘Just Culture’. Wanda’s experience includes leading patient safety and performance improvement initiatives for a nationwide collaborative of academic medical centers. Wanda enjoys innovative problem solving, thinking outside of the box and frequently, bringing light to what is inside the box.
Wanda earned a Master in Management from Northwestern University’s JL Kellogg Graduate School of Management and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Loyola University. Wanda completed Outcome Engenuity’s Just Culture certification program and applies these concepts to her work.
David Sorin, Esq.
David Sorin is an attorney and long-time entrepreneur, with a number of start-ups under his belt. He works with companies of all sizes in both the non-profit and for-profit areas. He is deeply involved in the entrepreneurial community in the Philadelphia region and donates his time to programs for high school entrepreneurs, incubators and accelerators,mentoring entrepreneurs to help them start and grow their businesses.
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Strategic Thinking
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Communication and Presentation
- Ethics and Culture
- Decision Making
- Executive Retreats
David also is founder and president of Managementmpowerment. To learn more visit www.managementmpowerment.com.
Leanne Hoagland-Smith, M.S.
Leanne Hoagland-Smith, M.S. views her main role as being a forward thinking facilitator who works to create sustainable solutions that are common sense driven and don’t cost an arm or a leg. Her approach is to unlock sustainable results in people, process and strategies. With over 30 years in business and education, her key areas of expertise are:
- Business process improvement
- Executive Coaching
- HR process alignment
- Organizational development
- Performance diagnostics for organization and individuals
- Sales and marketing
- Small business consulting
- Succession planning through strategic thinking
- Sustainability initiatives implementation
- Youth Leadership capacity expansion
Sybilla is a certified Feng Shui consultant and author with over 12 years of experience in teaching, practicing, and using Feng Shui principals for herself and others. Feng Shui is the art and science of energy and placement in one’s home or business with the purpose of creating space that is conducive to supporting health, wealth, and harmony. Sybilla teaches the power of using Feng Shui for the purposes of enhancing some the following areas:
- Techniques and tools for implementing space clearing to improve health
- Learning simple adjustments for enhancing wealth and overall prosperity
- Understanding the elements in an environment that support loving relationships
You can learn more about Sybilla Ruark-Lenz and Feng Shui at: www.positivefengshui.com
Sybilla is also a financial consultant with over 20 years of business experience working with small and medium sized business in addition to serving individuals in the areas of retirement planning, estate and insurance planning. She has an insurance agency in Tunkhannock, PA. For more information visit: www.sybillalenz.com
Judy Rienzi, RN, MS, Holistic Health Practitioner, Integrative Imagery Practitioner, Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition
Judy is the owner of Health Promotion Associates, a personal development company dedicated to promoting personal growth, self-management, and health excellence by creating effective strategies for healthy living in all aspects of life. She is the creator and author of the CONNECT© Personal Health Management System, an empowering, educational, and facilitative organizer, guide, and planner, that builds confidence in people’s ability to be an active participant with their health-care team and in their own self-care. CONNECT©, a seven step process that implements new healthy behaviors, has been integrated into this guide to improve overall health performance.
Key areas of expertise:
- Develops individual self-management skills
- Implements techniques for personal growth and development
- Develops organizing tools and time management skills for healthy living
- Builds confidence in the ability to collaborate with members of the healthcare team through effective communication skills
- Excellent at providing resources for health living in all aspects of life
- Change agent for creating and sustaining a healthy lifestyle
- Effective at discerning clients needs
- Educator in the use of Imagery, Aromatherapy, and Plant-Based Nutrition
For more information go to www.healthpromotionassociates.com.