Zig Ziglar, whom many considered to be not only an expert salesperson, but an inspirational individual, once remarked that “Every choice you make has an end result.”
Reviewing results is an ongoing process, an opportunity to review the choices we have made. Some of those choices may have resulted in exceptional accomplishments, while others possibly failed and caused us to “hit the mark.” Why not look at your current results to identify what is holding you back.
Taking the time to identify the wins are indescribable. The value of evaluating the counterproductive thoughts and behaviors can help us course adjust. The emotional highs that we receive in many cases helps to sustain us through those emotional lows.
The evaluation begins by first about some key questions that help us evaluate how our thoughts have affected, positively or negatively, our success in life and work. Next, we can reflect on how our choices have affected our ability to catapult ourselves forward and achieve amazing results.
Quote: “All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.” Buddha
- What is my purpose in work and life?
- What gifts do I bring to the table?
- What behaviors do I consistently demonstrate that help me to achieve success?
- What behaviors do I consistently demonstrate that hold me back from achieving success?
- What does the big picture of my work currently look like?
- What does success mean for me both personally and professionally?
- What are some of my dreams?What are some of my goals?
- How have I succeeded?
- Where have I fallen short?
By taking the time to answer these questions, you have taken the first steps to catapult yourself forward. These questions can help you to stay on target, make better decisions and take much more focused action. You are becoming more aware of your thoughts and choices to best determine how they affect your actions. Now, you will generate the different and better results to fit YOUR life and work. This can catapult you forward towards extraordinary success.