InnerMetrix Values Index is a combination of the research of Dr. Eduard Spranger and Gordon Allport into what drives and motivates an individual. The seven dimensions of value discovered between these two researchers help understand the reasons that drive an individual to utilize their talents in the unique way they do. This Values Index will help you understand your motivators and drivers and how to maximize your performance by achieving better alignment and passion for what you do.
The Values Index report measures seven dimensions of motivation. They are:
- Aesthetic – a drive for balance, harmony and form.
- Economic – a drive for economic or practical returns.
- Individualistic – a drive to stand out as independent and unique.
- Political – a drive to be in control or have influence.
- Altruistic – a drive for humanitarian efforts or to help others altruistically.
- Regulatory – a drive to establish order, routine and structure.
- Theoretical – a drive for knowledge, learning and understanding.